A STUDY IN THE EPISTLES OF 1/2 THESSALONIANS
Author: The Apostle Paul
Date of Writing: AD 51 (Paul's earliest epistle)
Target Audience: Jewish and Greek believers who gather as a “church” in Thessalonica.
Theme: Living in view of the coming of Christ
- Thanksgiving for Faith (1 Thessalonians 1)
- The Thessalonian Story (1 Thessalonians 2)
- Surviving Life's Trials (1 Thessalonians 3)
- Living to Please God (1 Thessalonians 4:1-12)
- Death, Rapture & the Christian (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- The End: Day of the Lord (1 Thessalonians 5)
**To access study click on SESSION LINK
Discipleship. Fellowship. Prayer. WORSHIP.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer...
"A biblical community for the spiritually curious."
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.