Manna! Learning Philosophy
MANNA! believes learning is a change in what a person knows (understanding), feels (attitudes) and does (lifestyle). Consequently, learning happens when students embrace truth through interactive, experiential and visual methods that are prepared and focused by compassionate, creative teachers.
All MANNA! workshops feature interactive, experiential learning plus engaging visual Keynote presentation packages. MANNA! is about spreading the knowledge, nourishing insight and ideas and empowering teachers to teach, leaders to lead and parents to parent.
New workshops and series are continually added.
Dr. Rick Chromey has numerous workshops available related to his new book "GenTech: An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are."
- Generations: Understanding Who We Really Are
- GenTech: How Tech Shapes Generations
- GenBoom! Understanding the Boom & Gen X Generations
- Generation NExT: Understanding Millennials
- Reaching the iTech Family: Understanding Millennial Parents
- Rise of the iTechs (Born 2000-2020)
- Meet the Robos (Born 2010-2030)
- Teaching in an Environment of Change
For more information, please visit www.mygentech.us.
Trainer & Communicator Training
(For anyone who speaks!)
MANNA! Educational Services International has several specialized workshops for public speakers, trainers, and other communicators. These titles will be published soon.
BOOK MANNA! FOR YOUR NEXT TRAINING EVENT!