Manna! Learning Philosophy
MANNA! believes learning is a change in what a person knows (understanding), feels (attitudes) and does (lifestyle). Consequently, learning happens when students embrace truth through interactive, experiential and visual methods that are prepared and focused by compassionate, creative teachers.
All MANNA! workshops feature interactive, experiential learning plus engaging visual Keynote presentation packages. MANNA! is about spreading the knowledge, nourishing insight and ideas and empowering teachers to teach, leaders to lead and parents to parent.
New workshops and series are continually added.
Dr. Rick Chromey has numerous workshops available related to his new book "GenTech: An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are."
- Generations: Understanding Who We Really Are
- GenTech: How Tech Shapes Generations
- GenBoom! Understanding the Boom & Gen X Generations
- Generation NExT: Understanding Millennials
- Reaching the iTech Family: Understanding Millennial Parents
- Rise of the iTechs (Born 2000-2020)
- Meet the Robos (Born 2010-2030)
- Teaching in an Environment of Change
For more information, please visit www.mygentech.us.
MANNA! Educational Services International has several specialized workshops related to various themes and topics:
Founding Faith: The Religious History of the United States (1519 to present)
Route 66: The MAP to Truth (The Compelling Evidences to Prove the Word of God is the Word of God)
Jurassic Parked: Dinosaurs, Science and the Bible
BOOK MANNA! FOR YOUR NEXT TRAINING EVENT!